|All the tales of the Valar and the Elves are so knit together that one may scarce expound any one without needing to set forth the whole of their great history.|
|Reply To Journal Entry|
| Journal Main Read Journal Entry|
Hethlin of Anorien
February, 25 2006
I know CMC's a done deal, but since I intend to give it a thorough editing in the future, I'll include it in this thread, as well as make this a place for any other Heth questions not appropriate for the Silver Swan thread.
In the realm of "be careful what you wish for," I'd like to see....
* Amrothos and Brand working together on something - this just strikes me as an explosive combination.
* Now that we have "Liquid Numbers", do Hethlin and Amrothos's future bride ever interact?
* Andrahar admits to Brand that his reason for not marrying has nothing to do with not being fancied by some of the court women. Which ones, pray tell? I see a romantic comedy of... interesting... proportions...
* The rest of Ultimatums.
* In "Noble Jewel," we find that Peloren knows who Andrahar's lover was. When/how did he learn that Andrahar was a lover of men, and how did that affect their progress from enemies to friends?
* The rest of Blackbow.
* Gimli and Amrothos and the gates of Minas Tirith.
Because we have been getting a lot of spam, we now have a security number which you have to enter in order to post a journal reply. In the field marked validation number, enter one nine seven zero as a four place number.
Tolkien Characters, Locations, & Artifacts © Tolkien Estate & Designated Licensees - All Rights Reserved
Stories & Other Content © The Respective Authors - All Rights Reserved
Software & Design © 2003 - 2015 Michael G Kellner All Rights Reserved
Hosted by:Raven Studioz