|All the tales of the Valar and the Elves are so knit together that one may scarce expound any one without needing to set forth the whole of their great history.|
|Reply To Journal Entry|
| Journal Main Read Journal Entry|
Hethlin of Anorien
February, 25 2006
I know CMC's a done deal, but since I intend to give it a thorough editing in the future, I'll include it in this thread, as well as make this a place for any other Heth questions not appropriate for the Silver Swan thread.
Weeeeelllll... Leaving out anything that might involve hints as to future events, I'd love to see stories about:
* Heth and Arcag taking down their first mumak
* Andrahar holding Elphir for the first time (and/or: the first time Andra feels the "Uncle" connection with Imri's kids)
* Imri is blooded/first kill/battle
* Elladan keeping his promise about the eagle feather (CMC ch. 27)
* Adrahil's vision of Nimrien where he perhaps knew she wouldn't be princess, and had the Imri/Nimrien portrait made that Brand and Imri look at in "Confirmation"
And then more questions vs. story wishes: What do Haradrim think of a battle-related illness like Faramir's post-war inability to fight? What would Andra's reaction be if/when he finds out about it? And is there a specific experience of Faramir's that leads him to be so certain of Eowyn’s reaction to his illness? (That last one may be better directed to Altariel, actually, since it comes from "A Game of Chess".)
Good luck with hitting your target for E.W.'s birthday!!
Because we have been getting a lot of spam, we now have a security number which you have to enter in order to post a journal reply. In the field marked validation number, enter seven eight three four as a four place number.
Tolkien Characters, Locations, & Artifacts © Tolkien Estate & Designated Licensees - All Rights Reserved
Stories & Other Content © The Respective Authors - All Rights Reserved
Software & Design © 2003 - 2016 Michael G Kellner All Rights Reserved
Hosted by:Raven Studioz