|All the tales of the Valar and the Elves are so knit together that one may scarce expound any one without needing to set forth the whole of their great history.|
|Reply To Journal Entry|
| Journal Main Read Journal Entry|
November, 12 2005
OK, folks-this is the general forum now for questions that don't seem to fit in any of the other threads. I'm going to sort some of the earlier posts into the appropriate forums, but it might take a while, so bear with me. I'll delete the ones that have already been reposted by their authors.
Thanks so much for posting Fourth Age, Isabeau! I loved it - Heth was marvelous. But of course, your detail-oriented fan has a wish-list of questions now... Please answer only at your convenience - I always feel vaguely guilty posting here, in case I'm distracting from your ever-important and hard-won writing time!
1. How old is Tell? Do you have a name for his father yet?
2. All these royal family intermarriages... I gathered from here and elsewhere that Aragorn and Arwen had at least one daughter and Eldarion. Eldarion married the daughter of Heth and The-Man-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named. Elboron had Barahir and a daughter, at least, and the daughter married one of Tell's father's two brothers? So Tell is Heth's great-grandson and Barahir's nephew... How is he also Faramir's great-grandson? It would be fun to see the Unabeauverse family tree that you and Altariel are working from - maybe you can post it on your personal website one day (with appropriate names blanked out, of course). ;)
3. Is Heth now living with Lothiriel & Eomer's descendants? She came from Rohan, apparently, and that would be a convenient mid-point between North and South.
4. I hope, among all yours & Altariel's story ideas that are waiting to be written, that we can see Heth's last meeting with Aragorn and Arwen one day. Her perspective on Aragorn & Arwen's respective attitudes to the King's conscious passing would be very interesting. Does Heth possess the same ability to pass on at will?
5. Where did she get the leg injury? Late in life or early?
Thanks as always!
Because we have been getting a lot of spam, we now have a security number which you have to enter in order to post a journal reply. In the field marked validation number, enter one seven five six as a four place number.
Tolkien Characters, Locations, & Artifacts © Tolkien Estate & Designated Licensees - All Rights Reserved
Stories & Other Content © The Respective Authors - All Rights Reserved
Software & Design © 2003 - 2016 Michael G Kellner All Rights Reserved
Hosted by:Raven Studioz